Rock Creek Curling memberships are available now! Members receive our standard membership benefits below. Annual membership at Rock Creek Curling is $75 for adults and $50 for juniors under age 18.
- Registration access for Rock Creek Curling’s leagues.
- Sub in another league anytime, any season.
- Member prices for lessons with our USA Curling certified instructors, practice ice, and social curling.
- Invitations to member-only events and clinics on and off the ice.
- Discounts in the pro shop on Rock Creek Curling branded merchandise.
- A Rock Creek Curling membership name tag.
- Membership in the Mid-America Curling Association.
Rock Creek Curling offers league play for curlers of all levels of skill and accessibility in three distinct seasons – fall, winter, and spring. Leagues are on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights and on Wednesday mornings.
Leagues consist of 2 hours of gameplay. For our evening leagues, games begin at 6pm and 8:30pm. Games will typically alternate between the two start times when the size of the league warrants it, otherwise all games will be at 6 p.m. Our Wednesday morning league begins at 10am.
- Fall 2022 season: 8 week leagues (October 5 – December 8) – $220
- Winter 2023 season: 12 week leagues (January 9 – March 30) – $325
- Spring 2023 season: 8 week leagues (April 3 – May 25) – $220
When you sign up for leagues, you will have the opportunity to choose your seasons and preferred league day. Need to switch up days from season to season? No problem! (Subject to availability.)
Our leagues offered at this time will be open format – they are open to anyone from the novice curler to the competitive curler. When completing your league registration, you will have the option to note any teammates with whom you wish to curl. We will honor these requests in our leagues to the extent possible; but please be aware that league registration will be on a first come, first served basis.
If you don’t have a team, don’t worry! We will help match you with a team during the registration process. We will also host opportunities to socialize with fellow curlers prior to the start of league play, giving you a chance to meet new teammates.
If you are entirely new to curling, we recommend signing up for an Intro to Curling course. These courses will feature weekly progressive instruction and gameplay, led by Rock Creek Curling’s instructors and experienced curlers. Visit our “Try Curling” page for more information.
League registration for the 22-23 year is open now. Rock Creek Curling membership and USA Curling membership is required for all league curlers. Please visit USA Curling for details on Individual memberships.
JOIN ROCK CREEK TODAY!